Ripped Jeans and Assymetric Top

This is a long overdue post. It's already March and I met my girlfriends in January 6, 2018. Almost 2 months and I am just creating the post for it. I have just been too busy with work, business and social life. I promised my 2018, will be more balanced so that I would not find my success solely in work or in career.

Selfie while waiting for my girls

Photo op by the fountain


For this meet up, since I will be from my Friday shift going to Saturday morning, this doubled up as my work outfit as well. It was Friday so it was ok to go casual with ripped jeans. You might be thinking, those ripped jeans again?! I just happen to really love this jeans. Check out this post to see when I first wore them.

When I go out with my girlfriends, I made sure that I look girly enough but not too sexy. Saktong comfortable but still fashionable or edgy, basta dapat mukhang nagprepare kahit papano (at least should looked like you prepared).


Make sure to clean your toenails when wearing open toes shoes/sandals.
So we decided to have lunch in Greenbelt and then I get to meet my friends' SO. Hindi man lang sinabi na magbaon ng jowa, pinagboys' night out ko tuloy yung boyfriend ko. (I was not informed to bring along the boyfriends so I have mine have a boys' night out)


I look so huge in this shot. Make sure to have check on your posture so that you wiill not look preggy.
From L-R Euni, me and Annie



Style tip: Style is forever and trends come and go. My assymetrical blouse is from Terranova that I bought years ago and haven't worn in years. Make sure to invest in quality clothes so that you can wear them when the style comes back.

Comments