It was a Saturday morning and the weather was just right. My boyfriend and I were on our way to our regular date when we decided to snap some pics at the park that we would pass by in Civic Drive.







This outfit made me feel that we do not have to spend so much effort (hence, my hashtag #15percenteffort) and money just to look fab. I got a lot of compliments with this outfit. They just love the dress. I love the geometric pattern. It was so unique, I know geometric patterns were in years ago but that's what style is, you do not have to follow trend, you have to be your own person and look good while doing it.

I love Nachos. We went to Army Navy for our date for that morning.

What the heck is that fork doing there? That's my sister. She thinks this should be my signature or something. She felt this would add traffic for my posts. LOL.

Style tip: Invest on quality items that are unique. I know this dress is something that I bought about 3 years ago yet it does not appear old when you touch the garment. I also just got this for around P300 if my memory serves me right.

The denim polo looks familiar? Yeah, you've seen it from a previous post. :)

My shoes are my basic sling back flats that I got for P200. To be honest, one of my takeaways from 2017 is that do not purchase cheap items. I got like 6 pairs of "affordable" shoes ranging from P200-P300 but they just prove that they are not durable enough for daily use. You see, I commute but the travel is not that hard, my office is like less than 30 minutes travel, yet most of the shoes lasted a month. This one on the pic has been the most reliable of them. Let's do the math real quick. If there were at 6 pairs of at least P200, I spent at least P1200 and I only ended with one reliable shoes. I was able to buy 1 pair of Yosi Samra for only P1300+ (it was on sale) last Monday. Anyway, at least there was a lesson learned and I am just sharing it with y'all so that you won't make the same mistake as I did.

Comments