Instagrammable wall

  
So if you have been following my blog posts, you know that my boyfriend and I only see each other on weekends due to work schedules. One Saturday morning, my boyfriend and I were on the wall and we just admired the new park at the mall. It had statues of animals and trees, plants and sods that compliment the urban vibe.

One of the things that caught my attention was the wall. I think it was not just me who noticed the wall. People were all taking pictures on the wall. Imagine, it was a really nice urban mall park yet people were taking pictures on the wall?! It’s because the wall was Instagrammable. Yup, I haven’t really checked with Merriam-Webster if this has been added to the English Dictionary but this basically means, it would be a nice background that you would like to pose and have your picture taken and then upload it to social media, most likely Instagram.



Let me stop talking about the wall and talk about the outfit. Casual Fridays have been really tricky, you don’t want to look too casual for work but at the same time, you want to be really comfortable, especially when you get out of work Saturday morning and if you spend more time, you can even wait for the mall to open. I decided to opt to wear my tennis dress. Yup. I used to play tennis and so I have a tennis dress. It’s made of dri-fit material which makes me feel comfortable especially this summer. It is a little bit short for office wear but it’s a sportswear. When you place tennis, the preferred outfit is that you still wear shorts underneath because you hide the balls when you do not have pockets.

I pair it with a black hoodie and sneakers for that really casual and sporty look. What do you think of the overall outfit? Any suggestions for casual Friday outfits? Do not forget to leave your suggestions on the comments section. 

Comments