Grays and White

People are really not a fan of wearing white because of how easy it is to get dirty. White also makes one larger than usual but to celebrate my weight loss (it is still a process, I have not yet reach my weight goal but progress is progress), I decided to wear this tight-fitting shirt and my favorite white pair of pants (I actually have two!).

On this day, I remembered my boyfriend being out of town and I decided that this would be a good opportunity for me to have me time. I signed up for membership on a yoga studio for just a month, let’s try and see how it goes. I also visited organic marketplace and told myself let’s also try living a vegan and organic life and got myself organic juice and coffee, exploring for my own smoothie and detox business. I realized that going vegan is also a process and I am not really contemplating because of how expensive and strict that lifestyle can be.



So going back to the outfit for that day, I wore this dove gray shirt saying ‘Kissing keeps me calm’ and my favorite skinny jeggings. I just felt that it was perfect since it’s summer and summer in the Philippines can really get hot like 90°F and even higher by the day. For my shoes, I was wearing my coffee caramel moccasins.

The key when wearing white, if you are afraid of looking larger than you are, you should also make sure that the clothes fit right because the more that you insist that the small size fits you when you are a medium or a large would just emphasize on how bigger you really are regardless of color. Really loose clothes would make you look sloppy and just unflattering so ensure that you just get the right fit. It’s also nice to pair color of similar family but not of the same family. For example, I opted for a dove gray shirt rather than selecting a white one. The tricky thing when you wear white is that they should be of the same shade because lighter ones or darker shades would just make you look, lack of term, but yeah, sloppy. I wore all-white one time but the top was ivory white and the pants were egg whites, my ivory white looked like light yellow in some bad lighting and I did not get the look that I was going for.

Has anyone tried wearing white or has done color blocking? Share your thoughts when you were picking the outfit on the comments section.

Comments