Blogger of the Week: Teacher Angel



***This is not a sponsored post or a collaboration. Any collaborations or if you want to be featured on my blog. Please shoot me an email at mimitachinita@yahoo.com

So, I have been looking for bloggers to recommend, someone who inspires me and then I stumbled to this blog. I really like bloggers who has a theme when it comes to their blogging and Love, Teacher Angel has that. She is a teacher and she has used it as her brand and has become the theme of her blog. My worry at first is that people might not be able to relate if you are not a teacher but checking out the blog, its just her brand. I like reading her blog and she was able to showcase her other side and it did not just focus on her being a teacher.

The bloggers name is Angela Mae Abad. She honors God which attracted me to read her blog and hopefully, I would be able to showcase that part of my journey as well in my blog posts in the future. She also believes that we are students and teachers in every way and I definitely agree with her. As you can see the quote on my blog is that We do not stop learning because we grow old; we grow old because we stop learning.I aim that we continue learning and we share our experience as we learn and try different things.

I like the art on the header of her blog. She has different tabs on her blog, the home, her about page, teachers insight, christian matters, soundtrips and performances, teacher eats, teacher reads, teachers sport fest, teachers adventure time, teacher beauty finds, teachers ootd, lessons and reflections, Of course, the very first thing that I looked into is the teacher beauty finds and teachers ootd. I was hoping to see clothes that she was wearing on different occasions but they were more on tips and styles. Its ok, she really did not claim that she was a fashion blogger.

Under teachers insight, there were some events and some of her review and tips on the lifestyle part of her blog. She recently wrote about quality Air con. Under her teachers insight, there was the geeky and techie part. I am not really a techie person so it did not interest me. The next thing that I checked out was the Christian matters, I saw her last post was in 2017 and about a new worship song that was released.

I just dont like how I can only see one article after I click on one tab. I am not sure maybe because I prefer scrolling down the whole page and I tend to judge the content of one thing by quantity not by quallty. I do love the things and the articles under Teacher Eats. I am not really a foodie. I just love to eat, I have particular taste that I look from food. I am a little bit critical when it comes to food but I still do not consider myself as a foodie.

I enjoy Teacher Eats because I was able to see a lot of different articles about food, I was so jealous with her post when she had Eleven Twenty Eight Burger. Her website BTW is www.loveteacherangel.com. As a teacher, I think it is important that she promotes learning and how do we initially learn things? By reading, of course, and thats why she has this Teacher Reads on her blog. I was looking forward on different books that she recommends or anything like that but they are usually events. I felt inspired with her post International Bestselling Filipino Author Reveals Keys to Early Retirement. That is something that I have been dreaming about. I just want to retire, be my own boss, work at my own time. Go on vacation, run when I want and not worry about money, that is retirement for me. The book that was mentioned was the Wealth without Wall Streat by Robert San Luis and he did left some tips to early retirement.

Under Teachers Sports Fest, there were a lot of events and I was really excited to see a lot of Running Events! I have been running since college, there was a year where I have a running event almost every 3 months. Lately, I have just been going back to running and training regularly. I plan to be able to run a 10km event by end of the year. Hopefully, by then, I am 105 lbs, really light for me to be able to reach my goals. I plan to be able to run a marathon before I reach 40. She just posted events so I am not sure if she did run on those events, I did see a picture of her running on her about page so maybe she runs. If she is someone who runs, I hope I get to see her in one of the events that she will be posting.

Her most recent post that led me to her page was the Inflatable Pool. I did not know that there was such a place! I was surprised and I was a little bit sad when I was reading through the article after learning that it was in Subic. I am so far from that place! I love how she used the OPPO 5 (not endorsing OPPO but I have been browsing through her blog and when she used OPPO 5 for the event, it really made a difference) to take pictures of the event. I continued to browse her Teacher Adventure Time, most of them were just about promos. I really did not see a lot of Adventure but then again, it was helpful for those who are looking for a discounted rate and travel.

Thats it for today, please leave on the comments section bloggers that you would like to be featured on this blog.   

Comments