My Wanderland Outfit



It was my first time in Wanderland. I did not know what to wear. I also felt that even if the tickets were so costly that it was a teenager thing though it was really a puzzle for me on how these teenagers can afford such ticket. Well, one can save up just like what I did so I should not really be asking that question. So the question that I should be asking is “How will a 30 year old fit in on her first music festival?”

I really came for the food. Enjoying a bowl of ka-poke. 

On me: pink dominatrix top for P50, denim shorts that cannot be seen because it was under the plaid polo that I wrapped around my waist, plaid polo for P600 from Hot Kiss, Boa looking scarf for P200 from Robinsons department store, flamingo sling bag and foldable pink kat for P200 from Robinsons, pink sunnies

I was like, no one would know that I was already 30 only on the couple of times that I had the tita moments. I think I had that face of disapproval on some of the kids’ action, most of them are uncontrollable, like I did not know that I was doing it, until the kids’ actions changed. Oh well, enough of that, let’s talk more about my attire. I wanted to be prepared for anything and yet be comfortable. Being a local in Alabang, Muntinlupa, I know how the weather can get confusing in the next 12 hours.



Chillin' at the Star Lounge

My favorite piece of my whole entire outfit is the dominatrix top. I really don't know what to call this style so I will just call it as dominatrix top.
I actually arrived around 1PM and it was so hot already. It was hot but it was also windy so I made sure that I was prepared with my pink hat and pink shades. I was initially wearing a black and pink plaid long sleeves polo shirt but I took it off for I had a pink sexy top under it. I wore denim shorts and sandals. I had that red scarf that looked like a boa just to add flare to my entire outfit. I did not forget about the sunblock on my face and sprayed on sunblock for retouches. I also wore some temporary tattoos. At night, it became so cold, that’s when I put back my plaid shirt. I did wear my hair differently at different moments of the festival, depending on the weather so I initially just had my hair curled and then wore it on a bun when it became too windy or hot and let it down when it can be more manageable.   

Struggle ito.



I get to bumped into a lot of celebrities, unfortunately because I was not wearing my eyeglasses, I really did not notice most of them. I was not able to get pictures of them, anyway, that was not my whole point of going to the music festival. I did get to enjoy the music of Lauv, IV of spades, Daniel Caeser and Kodaline. I will be posting my Wanderland experience in the future.   

Comments