My iconic coat

If there's one item that people would never doubt that I own it, it would be this coat. I so love this because it makes me feel like part of the British Royal 👑 family. I am just really obsessed about them.



I like learning about their traditions and customs. For being a Chinita, people associate this coat to K-fashion. I think my quirky and unique style also adds up to the K-pop association.



It was a Saturday when my bf and I were on our weekend date. I think I already shared in previous posts how we only get to see



each other on weekends. We make sure that we spend time and have fun. On that particular Saturday, I saw the potential of the red wall to be Instagrammable. I asked him to take some snaps of me.

Along with my coat, I wore this sleeveless polka-dot pink top, denim pants and white sneakers and I had my red Michael bag. The whole attire costs only P1200. The coat surprisingly cost P150, sneakers cost P700, pants P350. I got the coat from ukay-ukay.

Braid

I wore my hair in a half Braid. I just have it start at the really top of my head so that it would be similar to the Sanggres of Encantadia. Share your thoughts down below if my coat is more on the British or K-pop.

Style tip: Have patience when buying in ukay-ukay and at the same time, ensure that you are detailed to see stains or other imperfections. Be smart enough to know when a damage is workable. You might end u spending more compared to getting a decent pair from the mall. Any other ukay-ukay shopping tips? Share it on the comment section.


Comments