Floral Dress and Belt

So for the past few days I have been posting this dress and belt that are my inspirations for work outfits. I purchased two dresses in Terranova when they were having a sale, I think it was buy two and get 1 free. One of the dresses that I purchased though didn't sit too well for me as work-appropriate, it was too body hugging so I decided to wear it for an office event instead.


My inspiration for belt and dress OOTD for work

The event was a Christmas party/reunion for the previous team that I belong to. The floral dress was from Terranova. The brown belt is from Terranova also. For this day, I wore my go-to heels. They are light pink. I can no longer remember where I bought them but this pair has been with me for about 2 years and I got them for less than P1000.


Mandatory selfie




Style tip: Buy on sales. Some sales might be a rip off but some are worth your time. I always find the Terranova buy 2 get 1 sale a steal. I actually paid for the jeans from the Denims and Diamonds post and this dress and got the free dress for P650. I paid around P2500 for those three pieces and trust me with those jeans that I had and with the material of the dress that I got, they are worth it. I just recently learned that there are materials that are good for dresses, they will hug your body in the right places making you look good and I always find this materials in Terranova clothes so I am a big fan of the shop, just hope I can afford them. LOL.

Comments