Old Rose





I've always loved pink my entire life. The shade of pink that I love may have changed through the years. When I was a little girl, I love the bright pink similar to the uniform of Pink ranger. In my first few months in college, I remembered wearing all pink, I was like Elle Woods! Everything just have to pink until my mom complained about it and started giving me neutrals. 


 
I wore what I have available and I continued to invent my style but pink is a big part of it. I fell in love with the coral shade but it was not a very popular color so I just got it whenever it is available. It's a color that is really girly and let's admit it, it's really hard to pair other colors with coral pink. Most of my life, it's really the coral pink that I am very fond of. 

The mandatory picture by the Christmas tree

In 2017, I discovered Millenial Pink and it was a really nice color. It's very easy to go with other colors, you can look professional and fresh at the same time. This is also the year that I turned 30. 

So how does a 30 year old attending a wedding appear fresh and age appropriate and at the same time will not be spending much? (and still wear pink at the same time)



I apologize for this pic. I guess I forgot to use the zoom button on this one. LOL. 

The answer to that is Old Rose. I have gained so much pounds over the last 2 months. I was no longer running so I have to find something that will give a nice fit but I am a no-go on spending money because I have not yet gotten my 13th month pay at that time and I felt that I had so many dress, I will just have to lose weight to fit nicely in any of them or just be creative. So on the day of the wedding, I found the pink cape that I have not worn in a year and a stretchable dress with a deep back. I did not spend anything and I look great. I was not really part of the entourage, the motif was red but they did not demand for me to wear red so the outfit was just right.  





Comments