Visiting Nheng's Wonderland

***This is not a sponsored post or a collaboration. Any collaborations or if you want to be featured on my blog. Please shoot me an email at mimitachinita@yahoo.com

I have been following this girl in Instagram and I love her posts(usually they were about food) and I am satisfied. If you have been following my social media accounts, you would know that I lost 12 lbs since the beginning of the year. It has been a struggle, always a struggle, even though I work out, I feel that I have been doing something wrong, hence, the yo yo weight loss. Anyway, through the years, I acknowledged that it’s my diet that has been a challenge why I am not losing weight consistently. So, I have been working really hard to follow my diet and just say no. Seeing, Nheng’s wonderland instagram and the food really helped me get through. I know her posts were not really 100% healthy but the fact that the food posts were so delicious, it helps me be satisfied even if I don’t eat them and I continue with my healthy choices. I know for some, it might sound weird but they do help me.

The blogger’s name is Neri Ann and she is a proud mother of 3. Her firstborns were twins and in 2017, she gave birth to the third child. She has a lot of hobbies which includes crochet which I wanted to learn how (and where do I get materials for them). She is also into-DIY. She had me at DIY and I was like, this is my kind of girl. I was also happy to learn that she works, a mother and a blogger, that is how I would like my life to be. I am not in love with my job but it’s good to know that one has multiple sources of income.

I find her blog really interesting and relatable. I also like how she does not want to categorize her blog into a specific kind of blog, she would like to write about different things, that’s how I wanted my blog to be as well. I see her as relatable and a role model for aspiring bloggers. I cannot imagine how she is able to juggle her life but I am just impressed. I like how simple and functional her blog is. Even though, it is simple, it is full of personality as well.

I checked out her DIY section under Lifestyle and what I can say is that this girl’s legit when it comes to DIY-ing. I love her recent DIY project which is the budget tracker. I am not sure how much she ended up spending creating it or if she spent anything on it. Last February, I just fixed my school supplies stuff and I was able to collect a lot of stationery and notebooks and I am not really sure how I can re-use them, she just gave me an idea on how to do it. Not only that, I also enjoyed how she reused the tic tac containers, I am not really a big tic tac consumer but it’s a great idea. You might want to check out her posts.

Under her Fashion posts, I get to read about her insights on Coachella hairstyles. You know, I attended Wanderland last March. Like Coachella, Wanderland is a music and art festival and also where people are dressing up; there are other music festival in the Philippines but Wanderland is the unofficial counterpart of Coachella in the Philippines. She also have a post on how to handle bad hair days and she has been mentioning about the lace frontal which is a headband with hair on it. You might want to check out her blog yourself. I was really having fun when I was checking out her posts and compared to other bloggers, she really put time and effort into her posts. What I really don’t like are really short posts, I feel that when a blogger does that, the blogger is already established and does not care if there posts have depth because they are already thinking that people will be reading their posts. You won’t get that from Nheng’s Wonderland. I also like how she is frugal and she has tips on saving money and also books for one’s financial knowledge. Check out her blog on this site: www.nhengswonderland.net. and learn a thing or two.

Thats it for today, please leave on the comments section bloggers that you would like to be featured on this blog.

Comments