kathrivera.com

***This is not a sponsored post or a collaboration. Any collaborations or if you want to be featured on my blog. Please shoot me an email at mimitachinita@yahoo.com***

I have been following this girl in Instagram and I make sure that I do not miss out on any of her posts. I leave comments because I feel that there’s a connection between us. I think it is because of her hair color. I mean, she posted this pink ombre color and lately I have been contemplating on coloring my hair pink. Right now, I am just waiting for my Manic Panic Pretty Flamingo from the mail but I have already bleached my hair. I will be writing my experience on DIY for pink hair color once I am done (just to give you an update, unfortunately, my order was cancelled and I did not get my Pretty Flamingo Manic Panic hair dye so I changed my mind and decided to go with red, check out my updates on this post). Going back to Kath Rivera, I have been visiting her blog and I learned that she is a mom already and is already 30 something! I am just excited because that’s my shtick, I am the 30 year old blogger making friends with 30 something year old bloggers, celebrating our life and sharing our experience and what not. Her reviews are really helpful, Manic Panic was really expensive, now I am thinking of purchasing the latest hair color product that she just posted.



Her blog is kathrivera.com and it was really neat and simple and I like navigating through it. Yeah, I am having a blog envy because you see, my layout is still a little bit mess up, I am going to spend time, money and effort on it one of these days. I just read her latest post on tips on getting rid of fat. I have been trying to lose weight and I have not been reaching my weight goals and I have been missing my workout schedule. As for my diet, this has always been my challenge my entire life. I mean, I never had a problem with working out but when you get older, with the issues of metabolism and increased stress from life, you can work out as much as you can, do the whole Insanity, Cross-fit and Zumba but it just won’t be enough. Her post was really short and simple and eye catching, and here I go again with my blog-envy. There was not really nothing new as far as information goes (for someone who has been reading a lot of articles on losing weight and getting rid of fat) but I was able to get a key take away which is know your food sensitivities. I just recently noticed how I am sensitive with eggs and dairy so this year, I lessen my egg intake and I switched from milk to soya.

For a visual person like I am, I enjoy how there are a lot of pictures on her blog, they easily catch my interest and then I read the title and I just find them appealing, so maybe that’s something that I want to try on my blog, I will be adding more pictures and make titles more appealing and just direct to the point on what you will be getting once you click!

I have been checking on different tabs on her blog. I was reading on her beauty tab and I am just so impressed in how she prepared for her posts. I enjoy reading and checking on the swatches for the lipstick. I also like how she also wore the lipsticks to show a comparison. Of all of the bloggers that has been featured on my blog, it’s with Kath Rivera that I can really connect the most. She’s my #bloggergoals

I will continue following her on Instagram and share some hair care tips with her, if she is still open to more hair coloring and subscribe to her blog. I am just so impressed and inspired by this lady.

Please leave in the comment section if you have any other bloggers that you want to recommend and be featured on my blog. 

Thanks for reading!

Comments